Monday, February 27, 2017

BNY WELCOMES NICOLE GRIMALT


·         22 years old
·         BA tourism in Our Lady of Fatima Quezon City
·         Dream is to become a Flight Attendant
·         Favorite food- SinigangnaSugpo
1.What do you think of BNY apparel?
     Trendy with a reasonable price that would suit all ages.
2. Before joining the BNY search for the NextGen ambassadors, what was keeping you busy?
     I was joining pageants, to enhance my skills for bigger competitions in the future.
3. Celebrity crush?
     Ian Veneracion.
4. What made you join the BNY search for the NextGen ambassadors?
     BNY is a known brand.Joining and winning would open more opportunities for me
     to become a known endorser and also bigger chance to grow as an artist.
5. Did you expect winning when you joined the competition?
Everytime I join a competition I always make sure that I join to win so I expected
  to win the competition.
6. What did you feel when your name was called during the finale?
     At first I was shock, but later on felt fulfilled winning a prestigious event.
7.  Did you expect that you will be one of the winners?
      With my experience in competitions I expected to win and my goal was to win.
8. Best memory from the competition?
     Best experience was knowing other people who also joined to compete that
     brought out the best in me and winning the competition.
9. 5 years from now, what do you think you have achieved so far?
     Five years from now I would say that I will be achieving bigger projects. I will
work on following the footsteps of past and present BNY endorsers.
10 Using one word, how would you describe yourself as an ambassador?

      Optimistic

No comments:

Post a Comment