Monday, February 27, 2017

MARKUS PATERSON, BNY NEW AMBASSADOR




·         17 years old
·         From Pangasinan and England
·         Hospitality Management at Enderun College
·         Dream was to become a Pilot like his Dad
·         Football Player in College
·         Favorite food AdobongSitaw, Crispy Pata, Isaw
1. What do you think of BNY apparel?
I liked the urban style and simple, yet stylish designs of the jeans.
2. Before joining the BNY search for the NextGen ambassadors, what was keeping you busy?
Hosting ASAP Chillout and as PinoyBoyband Superstar finalist.
3. Celebrity crush?
Michelle Vito
4. What made you join the BNY search for the NextGen ambassadors?
     I joined because I like taking challenged, and I’ve always admired the designs
of the clothing brand.
5. Did you expect winning when you joined the competition?
     Definitely not. I had stiff competition.
6. What did you feel when your name was called during the finale?
I was really happy, especially, all my family, friends and supporters. I was also
thinking about being excited to embark on a new journey.
7.  Did you expect that you will be one of the winners?
      I was hoping for at least 2nd runner up. I was gonna give it my all.
8. Best memory from the competition?
     Bonding with the male contestants.
9. 5 years from now, what do you think you have achieved so far?
Hopefully five years from now, I’ll be acting on movies and tv.
10 Using one word, how would you describe yourself as an ambassador?

Markulit

No comments:

Post a Comment