Monday, October 19, 2015

SNOOKY SERNA SHOWS VERSATILITY IN 'MY FAITHFUL HUSBAND' !



Seasoned actress Snooky Serna is effectively portraying her character in GMA’s primetime series My Faithful Husband as Mercedes. She has earned the ire of the show’s audience because of how she maltreats her son Emman (Dennis Trillo) and her daughter-in-law Mel (Jennylyn Mercado).
Compared to her previous roles wherein she played good-natured characters, this is the first time that she portrays a ‘kontrabida.’ “When I go out lalo na sa mga malls and restaurants, people used to call me ‘Snooky.. Snooky..’ Now ‘Cedes (Mercedes)..Cedes’ na. They keep asking me why I accepted the role na I never played before as kontrabida. I accepted the role to show my "different" style or atake sa isang role. To show my versatility. All my life ngayon lang ako kinaaasaran ng fans,” the actress shared.
However, despite having intense and heavy scenes, behind the camera, the cast and production team of My Faithful Husband are like one big family. “Sa taping, para kaming isang big family, equally treated, lahat level-headed and professional, walang malaki ang ulo kahit hit ang show. It's a team effort,” she said.
Currently, her character Mercedes is in prison because she is the prime suspect in the death of Arnaldo (Ricky Davao). According to the actress, there is more to expect from Mercedes. “Mas magagalit pa ang viewers kay Mercedes. Marami pang twist. But kung ako ang tatanungin, I want Cedes na makulong ng life imprisonment. To give justice sa lahat ng kademonyuhan niya. Pero at the same time, nakakaawa rin si Cedes kasi lost soul siya, eccentric, and a mom who wants to protect her family despite the fact na mukha siyang pera.”
Catch more of Snooky Serna in My Faithful Husband weeknights right after Beautiful Strangers on GMA Telebabad.
-0o0-
May pelikulang gagawin  si Snooky sa award winning director na si Jason Paul Laxamana  titled"Nuclear Family". Kasama sa movie sina Arron Villaflor at Rodjun Cruz. Prodyus ng BG Productions ni Baby Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment